Bot Inboxer is a Bot application for Facebook Messenger. You will be able to set your messenger bot for multiple pages. The bot can reply with text, post back button, quick reply, image, video, template, carousel template & so on. Setting up your messenger bot with Bot Inboxer will reply all your customers in messenger very fast. To use this app you will require https. Bot Inboxer is the standalone version of Bot Inboxer Addon for EZ Inboxer
It’s a multi-user SaaS application means you can resell the Software as a Service. If you want to use the SaaS features and charge your end user for using the service you have to buy EXTENDED LICENSE. Some add-ons will work both in EZ Inboxer & Bot Inboxer (check list below). Extended license of Bot Inboxer will need extended license for it’s add-ons also.
Your domain must have https to use Bot Inboxer features.
[Note: If you get “404 page not found” error then make AllowOverride in your virtual host.]For better performance set php max_execution_time, mysql connect_timeout & mysql wait_timeout to long limit possible, so that your server can process script for long time if needed.
- Some code level bug fixing.
Fix: 2 way customer chat plugin postback click reply fix.
Fix: Getting error in Generic Template reply without Sub-Title.
- Subscriber list search issue fix.
- Email & location collect issue - Square Image size issue fix. - Access restriction for expired members. - Support for upcoming add-on JSON API connector
-New: Images and buttons are optional in generic and carousel template -New: Get started welcome screen message setting -New: Support for upcoming add-on (bot export import) -New: RSS auto posting support for messenger broadcaster add-on -New: Label add or segmentation based on postback click in Post-back Manager -Fix: Multiple duplicated reply for large typing delay issue -Fix: Postback manager edit bug fix -Fix: Persistent menu (default locale) publising issue in some server -Fix: Typing on settings issue -Fix: Facebook bug of get page list and throw error in first attempt -Modify: Template manager has been renamed to Post-back Manager
-Fix: Module limit over issue fix. -Fix: Disable & re-start bot issue fix in the bot list page.
-Improve: UI & UX modification throughout the addon -Improve: New emoji plugin integration - New: Spintax support -Fix : Persistent menu edit bug fix -Fix : Enable bot fix for recent graph api -Fix : Post-back id dropdown in persistent menu and template manager -Fix : Other minor fixes
- New: You can add up to 11 buttons in quick reply section. - New: Ability to enable bot, disable bot, restart bot or delete bot. - Fix: Removed page_messaging_subscription permission.
- SQL addition related to subscriber data
- Only auto update available
- Only auto update available
- New : Reply with list template. - New : Set reply for user's location and store user's location. - Fix : Loading issue during setting bot or edit bot.
- Initial release