Drip/sequence messaging is a marketing strategy that sends, or “drips,” a pre-written set of messages to messenger bot subscribers over time.
Messenger Drip Campaigner
is BOT Inboxer add-on, that can send non-promotional structured sequential message to Facebook page’s messenger bot subscriber over time (day-1 to day-30). It uses BOT API for sending message. The subscribers will be assigned under your drip campaign automatically based on their entry point, however you can also assign campaign manually or change the campaign.
This works with both Bot Inboxer add-on
for EZ Inboxer and Bot Inboxer Standalone
. It’s a multi-user add-on means you can allow your users to use this add-on.
- Send sequential message over time (day-1 to day-30).
- Create default drip campaign for any new subscriber.
- Create different drip campaign for Messenger Engagement Plugin. (Messenger Engagement add-on required)
- Create custom drip campaign.
- Auto assign to corresponding drip campaign based on Entry point.
- Manually assign under any specific drip campaign.
- Full report of message sending.
- Day wise message sending report.
- Day wise message open report.
- Edit drip campaign.
Demo Link: https://inboxer.xeroneit.net/home/login_page
Login as Admin
Feel free to create your own demo account if you are willing to test this app with your facebook account. Other users will not be able to login to your account. You can unlink your facebook account after testing.
Want to know more about Drip Messaging? Please read our Documentation
v2.1.1 – 23rd March 2019
- Module name fix.
- Access restriction in expired member account.
v2.1 – 17th January 2019
-Fix: Can not check app review status if broadcaster does not exist
-Fix: Only can add 4/5 days settings issue in some browsers
-Fix: Campaign stuck if a large number of new subscribers
-Fix: firstname,lastname issue
-Fix: Postback dropdown refresh issue
v2.0 – 8th November 2018
- UI & UX change to cope with latest EZ Inboxer and Bot Inboxer release
v1.0 – 13th September 2018
- Initial release