Bot Inboxer – a EZ Inboxer add-on, is Facebook Messenger Bot application. You will be able to set your messenger bot for multiple pages. The bot can reply with text, post back button, quick reply, image, video, template, carousel template & so on. Setting up your messenger bot with Bot Inboxer will reply all your customers in messenger very fast. To use this add-on, your EZ Inboxer app requires https.
It’s a multi-user add-on means you can allow your users to use this add-on.
- Some code level bug fixing. - Messenger BOT , PageResponse Enable/Disable adjustment for new customer who use same APP for PageResponse & BOT Inboxer.
- 2 way customer chat plugin postback click reply fix. - Support for using EZ Inboxer app as Bot Inboxer app.
Fix: Getting error in Generic Template reply without Sub-Title.
Fix: Subscriber list search issue fix.
Edit unsubscribe button fix.
New: Page delete option added. New: Media type template has been added. Improve: Messenger bot subscriber list modal with grid pagination. Improve: Child postback IDs are not unique in bot settings, user can select multiple same postbacks. Improve: Carousel template can now have 10 items.
- Email & location collect issue - Module name fix - File upload limit setting in FBInboxer general settings section. - Square Image size issue fix. - Access restriction for expired members. - Bot settings import issue (persistent menu) - member user export bot settings issue - Support for migrate Facebook lead as messenger subscriber - Chat with human settings - Sub-title is made optional again for generic/carousel template - Chat with human/bot, unsubscribe/resubscribe post-backs can be found in persistent menu - Support for upcoming add-on JSON API connector
-New: Images and buttons are optional in generic and carousel template -New: Get started welcome screen message setting -New: Support for upcoming add-on (bot export import) -New: RSS auto posting support for messenger broadcaster add-on -New: Label add or segmentation based on postback click in Post-back Manager -Fix: Multiple duplicated reply for large typing delay issue -Fix: Postback manager edit bug fix -Fix: Persistent menu (default locale) publising issue in some server -Fix: Typing on settings issue -Fix: Facebook bug of get page list and throw error in first attempt -Modify: Template manager has been renamed to Post-back Manager
-Fix: Module limit over issue fix. -Fix: Disable & re-start bot issue fix in the bot list page.
-Fix: Added some missed sql -Fix : Persistent menu remove button in edit
-Improve: UI & UX modification throughout the addon -Improve: New emoji plugin integration - New: Spintax support -Fix : Persistent menu edit bug fix -Fix : Enable bot fix for recent graph api -Fix : Post-back id dropdown in persistent menu and template manager -Fix : Other minor fixes
- New: You can add up to 11 buttons in quick reply section. - New: Ability to enable bot, disable bot, restart bot or delete bot. - Fix: Removed page_messaging_subscription permission.
- SQL addition related to subscriber data
- Only auto update available
- Only auto update available
- New : Reply with list template. - New : Set reply for user's location and store user's location. - Fix : Loading issue during setting bot or edit bot.
- New : Delete option in multiple reply section.
- Fix : Minor bug fix in edit template and edit bot section.
- New : Template Manager - New : Typing On Action Delay Setup - New : Reply Setup after Email or Phone Number Collect from Quick Reply - New : Image download of Subscribers - New : Button Delete Option in BOT Settings - New : Location Button - New : Alternative user login system if your app has no manage_pages permission
- Removed an unnecessary permission publish_pages
- New : QuickReply phone number collect & download. - New : Subscribers list download (For Backup).
- New : Dashboard. - New : QuickReply email collect & download. - Change : Facebook account import system.
- New : Setting for message mark as seen. - New : Setting for showing typing on. - New : Error report log. - Fix : Minor bug fix
- New : Bot Settings - multiple reply block setup (Max 3) for bot settings - New : Bot Settings - call us button add - New : Bot Settings - email & phone number quick reply - New : Bot Settings - first name, last name option in message text - New : Persistent menu - nested menu system (also persistent menu is now a separate module, you can give access to your users or not ) - New : Persistent menu - Multi-locale (different menu for different language users) - New : Persistent menu - system can embed a copyright menu for specific module user (this feature can be managed as module) - Fix : File upload bug fix - Fix : Postback ID update bug fix
- File upload issue
- Multi-user messenger bot list issue fix - Bot enable/disable message issue
- Initial releaseEZ