Messenger Broadcaster is a tools for broadcasting non-promotional structured message to Facebook page’s messenger leads. This is using BOT API for sending message. This is an Add-on of BOT Inboxer. Send message to all messenger leads within few seconds. It’s super-fast and cheap comparatively other service available across the web. This works with both Bot Inboxer add-on for EZ Inboxer and Bot Inboxer Standalone
There are two option to broadcast messages:
1.Quick Bulk Broadcast
2.Broadcast to BOT Subscriber
Quick Bulk Broadcast: With this feature you will be able to broadcast message to all messenger subscribers (old & new) with in just few seconds. Sending a message to many recipients can be inefficient to accomplish with the Send API, as each recipient requires a separate API request. For Messenger bots that need to send to a very high number of recipients, this means sending messages in batches to avoid hitting the Messenger Platform’s rate limit, which can take a very long time. Quick Bulk Sending solved the problem by sending to all subscriber with one hit. [With this Quick Broadcast, the limit of subscriber per campaign is 10K by Facebook. If the estimated reach exceeds 10K, create campaign by selecting label to segment the campaign.]
Broadcast to BOT Subscriber: Besides sending Quick Broadcasting you may need to send message to some subscriber as one by one. You can send message to all subscriber that after implement our BOT with this option. Delivery & read report can be tracked by this feature. This is also fast as you don’t need to setup delay to send message.
How can we send promotional message?
By Facebook policy you are not allowed to send promotional message outside 24hours of last interaction with your subscriber. So how we send promotional messages? The trick is, send non-promotional message adding buttons/postbacks with promotional replies. Here is the policy overview of Facebook Messenger feature: Policy Review
Fix: Error while editing a scheduled campaign. Fix: Error while creating a Generic Template campaign without Sub-Title. Fix: Error of schedule_time is an invalid Unix Timestamp for some servers.
New: List and Media template has been added as a structured message template. New: Clean Messenger Broadcaster Subscriber Sending Table.
- Fistname Lastname issue in Subscriber Bulk Broadcast. - Issue fix for some existing labels. - Support for migrating Facebook lead as messenger subscriber - Sub-title is made optional again for generic/carousel template - Module name fix - Quick bulk broadcast can send upto 5K as per Facebook restriction - Bulk label assign limit has been increased to 500 from 50 - Subscriber bulk broadcast shutdown error limit is set to 30 from 10 - Reach estimation curl post issue in some server
-Fix: Reach estimation curl post issue in some server -Improve: Images and buttons are optional in generic and carousel template
-New: Support for new RSS auto posting feature -Fix: Quick bulk broadcast scheduled campaign delete issue -Improve: Default time zone is now selected in campaign create for
- Media preview option in the campaign edit section. - Item remove button in the campaign add section. - Undefined variable issue in the campaign add section if no template is created already.
- UI & UX change to cope with latest EZ Inboxer and Bot Inboxer release - Emoji library integration - Campaign delete issue - Pause,play,force process subscriber bulk campaign
- Infinite loading issue during creating a campaign with a generic template, text with button or carousel template fix
- Quick broadcasting error messages while form submitting fix - Default label and existing label store fix
- Initial release