ChatPion Version 8 upcoming changes & strategy

Profile Picture xeroneitbd  25th Dec 2021 ChatPion

Hello ChatPioneers,

Happy New Year in Advance, 2022.

Wish you the very best for all of you in the upcoming days.

Cheers! ChatPion 8 is on the way to come with huge improvements & new strategies.

First let me announce the New Changes in our Sale Strategy.

We are combining Visual Drag & Drop Flow Builder & IniChat IG DM BOT inside main ChatPion. With the feelings to start creating bot both on Facebook & Instagram with Visual Drag & Drop builder just after buying Chatpion for new customers.

Future Sale Strategy in R&D:

We have some more strategy in deep thinking for future. Let me also share with you & hopefully get your valuable logical opinion from you.

We are thinking to become non-exclusive seller in Envato & start selling main ChatPion from our own website. In this way we can provide a lite version of ChatPion as free download & people can use Chatpion with limited features. Later they can upgrade to regular license or extended license as per their needs. Also we are thinking to set annual payment for main ChatPion for future customers.

Now let’s come to the actual point of improvements in Chatpion in Version 8.

We are working from few months on new version 8 & may also need another month to complete fully.

Design Changes:

1. New Dashboard with different data of different features like Ecommerce, Email, Sms, IG BOT.

2. Menu Rearrangement to keep things simple in one place as much possible.

3. All BOT Settings in one place.

4. Easy switching in Facebook & Instagram bot settings

5. Account Import page new design

6. Account wise page & IG account activity

7. Easy page switch in Live Chat

8. Subscriber Manager Page optimization

Flow Builder:

9. New design of flow builder’s dock menu & all elements to display data properly.

10. Recursive connection in flow builder.

11. Auto element place/display on editor based on connection drop.

12. OTN – One Time Notification template create inside flow builder.

Others Functionalities:

13.  Flow or Postback send in Live Chat

14. Keyword settings of Messenger Bot & Comment reply will have option to choose exact word match or any substring match.

15. Bot template export & import for Instagram DM BOT

16. Facebook & Instagram posting in one place.

17. Number of subscriber count display in each label/tag

18. JSON API Connection for Instagram BOT

19.Auto add label to E-commerce buyer

20. Limitation in number of subscribers for your customers.

21. Double opt-in feature in Email opt-in builder

22. Story private reply for for IG (May be later as still on planning stage)

New Add-ons:

1. Condition based reply in flow builder will be separated as new add-on. Current all flow builder will get it by default.

2. Number of message send & button click statistics analytics add-on

3. User level team member creation add-on

4. A/B testing for bot flow add-on. This may come later after version 8. Still on planning stage.

This announcement may changes with new or any modification on continuous basis until the launch happened. Some screenshot of new design will be also provided in coming days. Keep in touch. Hope you will love it.

A Lot of Thanks all of your cordial support.

Xerone IT Team

78 Answers

• ahmedisam1

1 year ago

There are a lot of problems with Bot flow builder

https://c.top4top.io/p_2287je2ee1.jpg

And I updated to the latest version, but the problem was not resolved. I created a very large template for a client on my site, and as a start, Trigger keywords were used, and now after a month has passed, the client asked to modify and add an Action Button

Get-started template

I cannot use it now and the template was deleted and the customer did not request the renewal of the subscription due to a problem. Please solve the problem as soon as possible

• akash@xeroneit.net Team

6 months ago

did it work later?

• ubaojeh

2 years ago

Hello Team

Thanks for your Job well done always.

Can you increase the carousel card still 5 slides...

My clients need unlimited or atleast 50 - 100 cards

Thanks

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

By default, there are only 3 carousel items but you can add up to 10 Carousel items. To add more items just drag a connector from the carousel and leave the cursor.

• ubaojeh

2 years ago

Sorry the carousel i mean is the Social Posting Carousel not the flow builder

Making a social carousel posting  

Heres the screencast https://prnt.sc/ys_SN2Sv7Owm

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

It's not currently supported by Facebook API.

• katetan

2 years ago

Most Wanted Features:

Hi team, please consider 

1) not limit live chat number, show more live chat with button or auto load more live chat

2) Able to choose sending sequence to follow up msg to whom "DID NOT" click on postback button. So it makes sense to avoid follow-up users who have already clicked on the postback before. 

Thanks

• 6ixty8percent

2 years ago

Hi bro just to check the V8 stripe payment gateway still using the legacy mode or latest api?

Thank you

• info@xeroneit.net

2 years ago

Hello, since I have the flowbuilder addons and many chatbot created with this addon, now that chatpion brings it natively, I want to know the correct steps to avoid conflict and data loss when upgrading to version 8. 

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

The only thing you have to do is, you will have to install the "Condition" Add-on after updating to Version 8. And this add-on is free for those who bought visual Flow builder previously. As you had the Visual Flow Builder, you can just download the "Condition" Add-on from our site and install it after updating to version 8. Everything should be alright. Thanks

• yarseollc

2 years ago

Hi, my visual flow won't redirect me to full screen as in minute 2:03 in your video. Please see video https://youtu.be/Y30Pw4VtEA8

It just starts flow builder WITHIN the existing frame or whatever is called.

Any suggestions as to why?

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

It looks like your system didn't updated correctly. Also seems you have installed flow builder add-on again ?

Anyway please try to downgrade your system & install version 8 again. https://xeroneit.net/blog/How-to-downgrade-to-a-version-and-then-auto-update-the-latest-versions

If you still face problem, contact our support desk, make sure you have proper support period exist.

Thanks

• yarseollc

2 years ago

How can I remove flow builder addon? I remember I added it once and nothing happened, then I added a second time. Is there a folder I just delete or something? Thank you for your response.

• katetan

2 years ago

Post back manager and white listed is removed!! we really need post back manager and whitelisted. Unless your team can find a way to let users edit all classic postback, otherwise it will create a lot of issue for us. How can we edit all old postback in this way? Also whitelisted domain is really useful since this is the common error for webform.  Thanks

• surya2015

2 years ago

Can you guys please think about Multi currencies support into package manager? May be an addon?

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Currently not in our plan list. But hopefully we may consider in future.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards

• kingproo

2 years ago

do you have plans to implement a Whatsapp chatbot?

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Sorry but currently No as WhatsApp API isn't publicly available yet.

Thanks

• MahmoudMagdy

2 years ago

What about a lot of people asking for showing package expiration date on dashboard

I think that is easy to do

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Yes, It's easy. We will consider it in future update. In the coming update, we don't want to go for anymore work as it needs a lot of testing as we have changed in database level , so there may something missing here & there. So it's becoming late. New work will make it more late.

But in next update we will do it as soon as possible.

Thanks

• odins

2 years ago

I understand, annual payment for new ChatPion customers... as every business need to move forward. However for the upcoming Telegram bot platform, as you've stated op Fb... this will be a XeroIT hosted platform. Hmm... there are selfhosted alternatives available already...  

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

We are currently thinking to provide selfhosted system with lower price. It's till on planning stage. Let's see how we can help you.

Thanks

• MahmoudMagdy

2 years ago

Is new update will help in manual payments 

Admin cannot know witch package use choose before accepting the payment 

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Ok, We are checking the matter & will display the package to admin side.

• alexdumachevwork

2 years ago

Friends, on what dates should we expect a release?

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Hey Friend,

Hopefully 29th or 30th January, 2022. Cheers :)

Thanks

• alexdumachevwork

2 years ago

goood 

• Julius

2 years ago

How to disable Persistent Menu without deleting it? I tried to publish the persistent menu but there's no option to disable it, only the remove persistent menu is there and when I click it, my published persistent menu will be deleted.

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Ok, We will consider this one in next update.

Thanks

• riadkafalgazal

2 years ago

Can you add the sharing feature to the group

Auto like & share

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

API doesn't support it as far we have seen.

Thanks

• alexdumachevwork

2 years ago

do you have plans to implement a Telegram chatbot? 

You wrote about this back in 2020

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Yes, But in different platform.

Thanks

• NVXGroup

2 years ago

@xeroneitbd Why not as addon? I dont want buy another platform, only addons.

• alexdumachevwork

2 years ago

When will the release be? 

I agree, the addition to champion will be much better, I think it can be sold dearly.

A separate platform will most likely lower your sales and the loyalty of existing customers.

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

I can understand you. But as you know, we sell script with onetime price. And you people like to give hate speech each time & asking for update everyday. Even if we give some add-on, most time people get bit crazy to buy a add-on with $25. May be we can sell 200-300 copies & then get slow. This way we can't survive.

You guys always compare with ManyChat, Chatfuel. Have you ever thought how much ManyChat charge for 25K subscribers each month ?  They are earning millions of dollar everymonth.They can invest a lot on improvement & their support.

We are selling one time script. Script getting nulled. People also using free nulled version. Our hard work is going for nothing.

So we have to think something out of the box of our current business strategy. Selling add-on with few buck doesn't help us to provide salary to our developers. Evenwe need to prepare for some bitter speech from our customers ;)

This is very hard talk but true.

Thanks for you understanding.

• katetan

2 years ago

Hi team, for white label license please increase your price in the future because Xerochat is well developed and very functioning for most users. Your hard is well deserved. Don't let those hate speeches put down your team. 

• alexdumachevwork

2 years ago

Are there plans to make a feature that checks your Instagram subscription?

For example, a message goes out to the client subscribe to our instagram and get a free video course, and below the button "I subscribed" - this button just checks whether the person is signed or not, if signed, then the free course goes to him if not signed, a repeat message comes out that he would subscribe.

This function is very popular, it has a fairly large audience.

Do you have any plans to implement this?

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

You can implement this option by sending a button for click & add sequence message where the message contains free course. So if user click on the button then later sequence message will be send. Also you may add label to that subscriber for future reference.

• odins

2 years ago

Awesome efforts. Could you please enlighten us the extensive use of colors? Anyways thanks for the major update! Also i undestand your new business strategy. Good luck!

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

We are removing the gradient to make it flat which should looks cool & unique.

• freelancereal

2 years ago

One of the most important features required custom domain for eCommerce store and drag and after an order from e-commerce shop admin of the shop should have the ability to set the delivery charge.

In the future eCommerce stores should

1. integrate google Maps for radius delivery charge and GPS for user delivery address details. 

2. Should have an option for the delivery boy to change the status of product delivery from shipping to delivered

• freelancereal

2 years ago

I appreciate updating the version to 8! 

I think our clients will love the colourful interface!

Thank you team Xerone!

• saagonoy

2 years ago

Too much gradient ??. The colorful icons are fine but they should be balanced. The overall dashboard background is too much for the user-end eyes. Just use this background color for the dashboard E9F0FA . plain clean, the colorful icons are fine. just remove too much gradient

You can't really compete with manychat or even collin's MMIO and you want to be stand-alone without the codecanyon already? really? Just constructive criticism though. You have to listen to feedback, community-based feedback is a primary key to the longer sustainability of your product. Just my two cents. Anyway, congratulations on the update. 

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

We never said about compete with multi Million dollar project of MayChat ;)

And Collin's MMIO is our customer. That's also chatpion's customized.

Anyway we may remove the gradient, but colors are not so bad as you are thinking. Even Facebook now using colorful menu icon. We will see the experience.

Anyway thanks.

• Julius

2 years ago

Is it possible to make NO MATCH TEMPLATE send only once per day or have an on/off option to send it only one per day?

• engsayedwafa

2 years ago

Why don't you add the response to the customer's comment who replied to another customer's comment

It is available on most platforms

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

We have this option to second level reply option in previous but due to some customers request we have removed it as it makes repetitive answer. Anyway we will think about that in future.

• MahmoudMagdy

2 years ago

I think if you add it as option will become good 

• OptiBiz1

2 years ago

Any chance that you will update "datetime" any time soon so that it is configurable? It doesn't make any sense that people can book appointments (date + time) in the middle of the night on a weekend with a certain time type (AM/PM) in a country where the 24h clock is used (or vise versa).

I would like to see a configurable datetime object where I can also setup how many resources are available to take appointments (e.g. dentists) so each time slot can be booked up to the number of available resources.

• OptiBiz1

2 years ago

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c3V3DJVDn6g

• riadkafalgazal

2 years ago

In Instagram, we need to post more than one photo, and also on Facebook, publishing is restricted to 5 photos, only in automatic posting

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Facebook & Instagram Official API doesn't support it.

Thanks

• katetan

2 years ago

Please dont put soooo many color to the dashboard. Simple and clean UI make the software look nicer. Please refer to manychat dashboard. The rainbow color menu is not professional. 

• katetan

2 years ago

Too many colors look like out-of-date software. 

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Let try it. Design is all relative & it's never got outdated. All style & design also return again. It's a cycle.

Anyway, we will back in white design if it doesn't fell good for many users. We have no problem. But we first want to check the user experience .

Even Facebook's new UI has all colorful Menu https://prnt.sc/26hfwty

Thanks

• Teple

2 years ago

Colorful icons represent their networks and easily identifiable. In that sense keeping those icons with colors are good choice.

• ubaojeh

2 years ago

https://prnt.sc/26h307d

WOW I love this design

for the homepage , i hope you consider showing current plan and expiry date to help us make sales. Considering the fact that subscribers need to scroll to the buttom to get payment button makes it hard to close sales easily... 

• info@xeroneit.net

2 years ago

this design is out of date, look at the flow builder trends, look at the design of manychat, chatfuel, chatrace and other chatbot platforms, it's what we deserve not a rainbow

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

@ubaojeh , Thank You .

In my point of view it's looking good. We will see how it's going on. Turning back to white color is easy & we will think about that in future. Currently it's our preference now to keep menu bit colorful & different.

Thanks

• ubaojeh

2 years ago

I love the colorfulness and the arrangment of this new design and very sure many will love it too

Chatpion should be different from similar scripts

The Flow colorful arrangment is more organize too

the new dashboard is trendy and not outdated...

I have taken my time to check the new design at xerochat.in

... Replacing the ecommerce stat with User currrent plan and exiry date can help us make more sales 

Thanks for a great job and can't wait to update it

• alexdumachevwork

2 years ago

Make import and export templates for instagram.  

This function is very much lacking, we have to collect bots a new one every time.

Do you plan to do this in version 8, or it won't happen, give the answer to the ppl to understand whether to hope or not

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Yes, Export & Import bot for Instagram will be available in Version 8 of ChatPion.

Thanks

• KARKUCHA

2 years ago

Annual payment please forget

This will ruin the company in terms of sales

Motivation will disappear .. Create updates

We will hurt old users

good luck! Other news is ideal

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Annual payments isn't for old user. The idea is for future customers.

Thanks

• riadkafalgazal

2 years ago

Hello, I have seen the 8 version updates in https://xerochat.in/

Actually the software features are good

But the design is bad

I have a few notes

The old Dashboard is much nicer

The color gradient is also very bad

Colorful icons and old pictures are not so good

Icons in visual flow builder are bad

In importing the account, why are the pages separated? This is bad if I have 400 pages that I am admin to

Navigation button to activate Comment Growth Tools Not good It should be back as it was before

In Facebook & Instagram Poster I have a lot of pages to search for it is very difficult

And also the button to publish on Instagram, it is preferable to have an Image Multimedia post above the Posting time button

And to go back to the old form

The option to select all pages is good, but it is preferable to have a button like Posting time

And also Auto Reply Template we should use one template

Please do a survey on the new shape in the group and that the shape will be fully displayed in a video

• NVXGroup

2 years ago

They need focus on new function, not design... Many people dont want "new design" flow builder... And they also not share JS code... 

Switcher FB/IG also is bad idea... Better two section menu: Instagram, Facebook...

I dont see anything special in v8. Im waiting for new addons. 

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

In my point of view current design looks great. It may differ for different people as design is totally relative matter. We will see how this going on. We personally use the system. So we can also realize the difference of old & new after using some weeks. If we think previous one was good, then we will think about to go back. Let's use the new one !!

Thanks

• riadkafalgazal

2 years ago

In Instagram, we need to post more than one photo, and also on Facebook, publishing is restricted to 5 photos, only in automatic posting

• Designer_River

2 years ago

In input user follow if the answer is arabic it cant be read because there is no utf-8 are you gonna fix this in next update?

• Designer_River

2 years ago

Chatpion team 

Why you dont update your backend to codeniter 4 since it better why you still using version 3 ?

you know guys To use CodeIgniter 4 the minimum PHP version required is 7.2, while with CodeIgniter 3 it is possible to use from version 5.6 (which has already been completely discontinued

CodeIgniter 4, for using PHP 7 in writing and as a minimum configuration on the server, and other aspects, has a better performance than CodeIgniter 3.

So why no update in the backend as well

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

It actually not possible to convert so easily to new version of CodeIgniter as it's different structure. And we have written a lot of our own library & changed many things as per our need.

And it no matter if you use new PHP version. It's our responsibility to make it compatible to new PHP version. And we always do it for ChatPion.

Thanks

• saagonoy

2 years ago

How about the guess checkout it the eCommerce store? Where buyers don't need to register at all or choose the guess. Just straight checkout.

• JFOC

2 years ago

is the v8 will come with all above features?

where i can see the  Some screenshot of new design will be also provided in coming days

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

We are going to embed a quick overview video on this thread soon. However here is the published video on YouTube https://youtu.be/9ZpdeS4hpPw

Thanks

• surya2015

2 years ago

Hi Team,

Do you guys have any plan to add WhatsApp? 

• alexdumachevwork

2 years ago

I am also interested in this question. You can use the gray API there is a very good script that is gaining popularity https://codecanyon.net/item/whatsapp-marketing-tool-module-for-stackposts/32399061 

I would like to make a bundle with him somehow

• surya2015

2 years ago

Is it your developed script?

• favela92

2 years ago

Hi there, any ETA for the new version?

Also i want to know, in this new version the flow builder will be included for free?

I have the extended license and i will like to try that.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to the new version.

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

We are trying hard to bring this by end of January. Yes flow builder will be free with main ChatPion.

Cheers :)

• Oworock

2 years ago

Is there any plan to include dialogflow by Google?

Please let us know

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Sorry but we have not plan at this moment about it.

Thanks

• Frans

2 years ago

I hope that in this update, more information can be prompted in the new information notification, such as

1. A notification will appear when the e-shop has a new order.

2. In Live Chat, you can also send notifications when you receive new messages from customers, or have a ringtone notification. Currently Live chat does not have any sound notifications for new messages, so it will be difficult to find

• Frans

2 years ago

https://prnt.sc/26bn8a4

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion. We will keep these as note for our future update.

Thanks

• Designer_River

2 years ago

Can you add notification for admin to know that user end his package day ?

• info@xeroneit.net

2 years ago

Hi, regarding the flow builder, I hope you will rethink the idea, we are not looking for colors, we are looking for a clean and professional looking design. 

This is a clear example of what we are looking for 

1) Incredible design 

2) information on what kind of flow is being worked on fb/ig

3) information about the effectiveness of the flow (CTR)

4) eye pleasing elements

I hope the team can do something amazing

• katetan

2 years ago

Yes agreed, please don't add too many colors. A simple look but profession and user friendly dashboard will do.

• Julius

2 years ago

Yes. I hope XeroneIT implement this suggestions. 

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

We are always trying our best from our level.

Thanks

• NVXGroup

2 years ago

Do you include full source code (not minified) in latest version Flow builder addon? I want make some customization for my platform. 

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Sorry but No.

Thanks

• NVXGroup

2 years ago

Can you include style css for visual flow builder without minified? 

• ChatiXPRO

2 years ago

We want to add a feature that new customers can come from

ManyChat

Chatfuel

Airchat ?

MobileMonkey

And others who transfer the flow to us and subscribers save energy because no customer wants to return

• MahmoudMagdy

2 years ago

That is good idea 

• Julius

2 years ago

Hello, I suggest to just add an option on comment reply, genaral settings, etc... to create a flow using flow builder or classic builder. So that it's fair for those who want to use the flow builder or classic builder.

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Yes, We are keeping bot flow builder & classic builder.

Thank

• Julius

2 years ago

I guess you get my point.

Example, I'm on comment reply, when I create a new template basically the option is only classic builder right, please add an option also to create a new template using flow builder, not only classic builder.

• nazmi88

2 years ago

For this upcoming new version, it will change all the UI / dashboard for the system? So i need to make whole new video tutorial for all my users for this changes?

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

No extact ETA at this moment. But we are working hard to bring it by last of January.

All your suggestion is much appreciated. We will hopefully try to consider in future update.

Thanks

• MahmoudMagdy

2 years ago

Thanks for your Great update any ETA

Also is any of this possible to add to this update

1- SMS Payment alert

2- update to package manager So we can make one package  and user can choise he want to buy it for 1 month ,6 month or 1 year that will be great also if we can add discount for each one more than month

3- comment reply to user commented on other user comment ( i seen  other chatbot activate this feature so its possbile  )

4- ِAdd image to auto comment campain ( only text working ) this will help make pages comment with good review Images for example

• atiqueba

2 years ago

Great Job!! 

What is expected date of the release? TIA

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

Thank you for your appreciation. The date is not fixed yet but it will soon enough.

• Julius

2 years ago

Hello, Can you add user profile picture on live chat? check this https://tinyurl.com/y25qpuhh

also, User profile picture on main user account? check this https://tinyurl.com/y3myy7z6

Thank you

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Ok, We will see the matter.

Thanks

• MahmoudMagdy

2 years ago

Hello

Great update can't wait

i see on Facebook you will remove classic bot builder is that true , because we have to full understated how this will be for sure to arrange with our customers who use it

some people use it only when make message for comment reply as it fast

so is it will full remove or you just thinking about  that  !

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Hi, Initially we decided to remove. But now we are not removing. Classic bot builder will be available.

Thanks

• Julius

2 years ago

Hello, I suggest to just add an option on comment reply, genaral settings, etc... to create a flow using flow builder or classic builder. So that it's fair for those who want to use the flow builder or classic builder.

• HT

2 years ago

Hi Team,

Can we get this as mentioned before. How do I submit new feature request ? 

https://xeroneit.net/forum/thread/xerochat-big-update-in-early-2021-roadmap

26. Product Import from CSV File: Now you will be able to import products in ChatPion Ecommerce from a CSV file.

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Hi, Currently this 26 isn't implemented yet. However you can submit your feature request here https://xeroneit.net/user/feature_request

Thanks

• HT

2 years ago

Nice efforts and great work team. 

Please put some focus on E-comm and order management apps with delivery integration APIs.

1. Location in E-comm order 

2. light E-comm App for order approval and delivery vendor selection and addtional inform like H, L, W etc..

3. With extended licence limit the unwanted payment gateways

4. UPI India must have payment gate way (MUST)

https://www.npci.org.in/what-we-do/upi/product-overview

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

Thank you for appreciating. Please use the Feature Request options on our site to submit any Feature Request. That's where we look for when we develop/update our scripts.

Thanks again!! Stay Tuned for the latest version 8. 

• Space_Labs

2 years ago

it says that 3 addons will now come included with the new version, what will happen with the users that we buy those addons? we will have the new add-ons for free , and these addons new it would be nice to añadieras in the bundle plugin , in my opinion it is good that you subieras the prices of the licenses , and that añadieras processes automated as n98 , pably or zapier , who also añadieras the option of automatic rising of the images to servers as immgur or web site or similar to upload the image to cloudflare , to users who have clients , it is a problem of load balance , it would also be good that the images are optimized

i guess champiot being a product dedicated to the facebook / meta company, will it have support for whatsapp as well? it would be nice to whatsapp with the option web or with api of monthly payment as message96 that for $5 per month, you have unlimited texting , or if you can create a smartphone app for not spending money in api would be good , anything else would be a good time to turn the sync automatic with woocomerce , since there is only sync manually , and you can do search in woocomerce , like the tents of chatpion , as chatpion leaves not add item into a bot without having a store in script

when will they launch on telegram bot? it would also be good to ask for help to translate , since for example in my Spanish language, this broken chatpion since there are always ui/ux problems or error 500

• eyvann

2 years ago

Bug report

1.when we activating mention reply

this will conflict if we are make conversation on DM with an another Instagram account which has chat bot on it specificly when their reply with mention our instagram

our instagram will reply again as it mentioned on chat conversation

( as its feature, when someone mention us it will replied to them

on post comment or event on chat conversation)

yes, our instagram will reply on chat again because its has been mentioned

this will trigger the chatbot on another IG which we are chatting

it will marked as chat reply

if the answer reply, mentioned our instagram again

our bot will replied again as its mentioned

yes, this will make infinite loop hole chat

it will not stopped

2. make some search feature for member and add some mark/flag

like active or expired member also search member based on the package, search member by register date

3. adding CTR info on post back, so we can knows which postback mostly click

for tracking which button clicked or choosed

4.add export and import bot template for instagram like messenger

5.add json connector to instagram bot

6.add webhook connector on chatpion sistem like zapier

so we dont need zapier again

zappier webhook basicly are push data that collected from webhook connection to another app

what i mean is user can make webhook page connection inside chatpion system

so to connect with another app just used the chatpion webhook page

7.saved hashtag on instagram hashtag research

it will be more valueable if chatpion can save the hashtag from hashtag search not only media post but only the hashtag on that media or post

8. saved hashtag on instagram posting

add some new column for adding hashtag before post

sometime i forget to add hashtag when posting to my instagram account so it will be nice if there can have new column for adding hashtag (added manually or can be from saved hashtag before or from saved hashtag search)

9. adding reply template for instagram posting

10. add delete button from image gallery on instagram post and add notofication about how many space left to add new image
    also make limiting on space for adding image or videos

11. make the instagram leads data can be imported on sms/email broadcast contact

12. add all data contact grouped and collected as one database

(all email and phone number contact)

so we can send them retargeting message in bulk not based on fanpage

this also as backup too

because some time we deleted the page all lead contact database on that page will delete too

13.on our subscriber manager it can collect instagram leads isnt?

can we send them email or sms broadcast to instagram leads based on their data like email/sms?
    If Instagram can send sequence message then why you can not add Instagram broadcast message feature?

That is very awesome feature.

As long we are comply with messenger broadcast 24H windows term and 24 outside windows

It can be fine.

14.on email drag and drop builder you are forget to add variable first name, last name and unsubscribe link

15.can we used full acount reply to manage comment on instagram ads?

16.just want to add clarification about using reply with media URL

Is this reply tipe still working or not?

If not better to considered to delete this from chat bot option

I have tested with many page

It does not work any more

17.for instagram chat bot

when someone has been input their phone number or email

where to set the respon or template to set it

i see now there can be using messenger bot phone quick reply setting.

can you make separate setting between messenger bot and instagram bot

because on messenger bot we have diffrent answer that maybe not supported by instagram chat bot

18.is there any tutorial for using xendit payment?

its need webhook for purchase notification but i see no webhook setting from xerochat..

ask:

A.can we make some webhook from 3rd party like from wordpress ecommerce then the succsses result sent to xerochat

i mean if i using wordpress payment plugin (using xendit)

but after client paid then they will automaticly have auto register as user in our xerochat

B.can you add xendit alternative like midtrans

19.can you explain about this limit

Checking Rate Limit Usage

Instagram accounts are limited to 25 API-published posts within a 24 hour moving period. You can query the IG User Content Publishing Limit endpoint to check your app user's current rate limit usage.

check here
    https://developers.facebook.com/docs/instagram-api/guides/content-publishing

20. make separate data when search on flow builder account based on account and flow that has been created
    for now when we search on flow menu its mixed all betweeb fb/ig

21. make feature for Ads using marketing api like publish ads, tracking, insight, rules

22. instagram account analytics each account statistics

thats all i need, thanks

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Long serial ! & these are not bug but most are feature request . We will think about these.

1. I actually couldn't understand your description what you are actually asking.

2. Ok, In future will see it.

3. Already in our current to-do list as add-on & written in this announcement.

4. Already in our current to-do list as add-on & written in this announcement.

5. We don't have plan like that.

6-10 : We will think about these in future.

11. Not possible until collect their email phone using bot. However it will be added to broadcast list who have email/phone number

12. We will think about this also in future.

13. Instagram Broadcast feature will have only one option to send subsribers who has interacted in 24H window. Instagram doesn't have TAG broadcast option

14. We will check the matter

15. No,IG ads are not supported for auto reply by Instagram API yet

16. Yes, It works. But make sure to provide url of the same page that is publicly available to view. And check the bot error log, what type of error you got.

17. It wasn't phone or email quick reply inside Instagram API,not sure if new API arrived by supporting it. We will search for it.

18. Contact support desk about it if you face problem to integrate Xendit. I can't remember the settings at this moment.

19. You can publish 25 post by API with in 24 hours time period from a single account which is sound good to stop spamming by IG

20. It will be all separated & with new design in upcoming version

21-22: We will think about these in future.

Thanks

• Julius

2 years ago

1. Please do not limit keywords phrases (you limit it by max 3 phrases)

2. On live chat, I think only 50 latest people is available to chat? It's better to add load more or auto load more to unlimited people.

3. Action button input to all new postback on flow builder and unlimited connection. So that we can add any messenger plugins/get started template etc...

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

Thank you for your valuable comment. We will think about these. 

• Julius

2 years ago

Please add send between on sequence wherin we can send between time and day. You can check my post on our community for more info and image. https://facebook.com/groups/chatpion/permalink/912663692770778/

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

For promotional messages, the Sequence message should be limited to 24 hours chat window. For Non-promotional messages, you can select days. We already have that options. Check out these screenshots. 

https://tinyurl.com/y6t6bwx6

https://tinyurl.com/y5j8thnl

• Julius

2 years ago

I mean, to set an option to send at specific time and day? Like manychat did. Is that possible on Chatpion platform?

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

Okay, we got your point. We will keep this in mind. 

Thank you

• Teple

2 years ago

Thanks Admin, These are very cool features.

I have purchased SaaS extended version of ChatPion week ago but haven't installed on server.

Where can I get the updated version to download and install again?

Or it will be updated automatically in my server?

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

Thanks for your appreciation. You can automatically update it after the installations. By the way, version 8 is not released yet.

• amjad996

2 years ago

Very cool update..

When will a full api be added for all platform features?

I hope that the response to the comment and the private message will be on one page to make it simpler for customers.

Thank you

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Thanks for your appreciation.We will gradually provide more API in future.

Seems you are talking about this forum. And yes, we are trying become more active in our website forum rather than Facebook Community.

Thanks

• RyanMelo

2 years ago

Please improve more the e-commerce features too.

1. Custom domain activator for store owner

2. Frontpage builder 

3. Receipt print for the Kitchen 

4. Auto-print of receipt once the order approved.

5. Inventory and expenses addons should be added on e-commerce 

6. Sales report, should be Excel Formatted and can download as PDF too, email notification as well for the sales report (daily, weekly and monthly)

7. Language Switcher on the e-commerce store for customer to choose (English/Arabic) etc. this is a must have. If possible to use Google Translation API for this it's much better.

8. Delivery Driver registration and complete dashboard, check the FOODOMAA or FOODTIGER scripts as reference for this Delivery Driver dashboard and app

9. Store owner Notification for received/cancelled orders.

10. PaymentWall gateway for 200 countries local payment gateway in 1 API.

11. Option to choose products to show on Shop Page by selecting Categories.

12. Products Advanced Filters should be added on Shop Page like on normal e-commerce store.

13. Change the UI/UX to much modern and easier to use for customers, 3 clicks max to order is the best for e-commerce nowadays. For reference check Deliveroo.com and Talabat.com also the Foodomaa

There are lots of things to improve your e-commerce.

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

A lof of feature request in E-commerce. We will see in future. Previously we have worked a lot on E-commerce platform. As ChatPion is a very large platform, working on every features isn't possible in short time. Hope in future we can think about them.

But seems printing option is already available but not auto printing.

Thanks

• HT

2 years ago

Yes, Lot more to improve and must have a feature for E-comm. We would also vote for this changes and most important is syncing of Menu with FB page, external websites and google menus would be top revenue generator for us and to you. 

Happy New and Thanks for V8 heads-up. looking forward for some focus in E-com features which FB is also expanding. 

• katetan

2 years ago

Hi Admin, thanks for your subscription: 

1) Please make sure your lite free version only has a very limited function just for users trying out the app. Otherwise, it will create conflict with extended license users. 

2) I would suggest you increase your extended license fee to above at least $1000 for future users. The current price is way too low for you to continue creating awesome features. 

Function : 

1) Please kindly consider creating a condition which links with a sequence. For example, we could send sequence to those who "DID NOT " click on a certain button for follow-up again. Now we could only send a sequence to those who clicked the button. 

2) Form export now only can export all data, please add filter function to let us download based on date. 

These are highly requested from actual users. 

Thank you Merry Xmas

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

Thank you for your valuable advice. We highly appreciate suggestions from our users. 

Yes, the free users will be limited on features and usage. 

It would be best if you request features through the Feature Request options on our site. 

Stay tuned!!

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Another thing about Lite Version isn't a conflicting for extended license customer anyway. This isn't hosted service but downloading the script & install on their own server & configure everything. We are not providing service but script.

And yes, Selling extended license with such lowest price in Offer time isn't feasible for us to survive & continue to develop. That's why we are trying to find a way to at-least survive & make sure to lead a decent life for our employees who are working hard on it .

Hope you understand.

• Frans

2 years ago

Thanks for the research and development of the xeroneit team.

I express some of my views.

I hope this time there is a problem with updating the shipping cost in the e-commerce store. Now only one type of shipping fee can be set. We hope that users can set multiple shipping rates so that customers can display different shipping prices according to the purchase address.

In addition, I have seen a feature in the robots developed by other companies. When a customer can chat with the robot on the messenger, the robot will send a share button. After the customer clicks, it will directly enter the function of sharing the user's homepage article. When the user has successfully shared, the robot will send coupons to the customer and so on.

In the future, I hope that the popular live broadcast function can also be added.

You can view comment status, sweepstakes, auctions, and other functions in real time.

Thanks again to the xeroneit team for their research and development efforts. I like your products very much.

• ubaojeh

2 years ago

I commend you guys for adding values always.

However, i would like to suggest or request that the signup form should come with upgrade option in such that a client who is ready to take a plan can do it while on the registration process ...

I hope the new design come smarter

Thanks!

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion. We will think about that.

Best Regards

• 6ixty8percent

2 years ago

Hi Team, please consider to add sms gateway control by admin, mean only admin can add in the sms gateway, then user need to buy credit or when user go for plan A will include 500 sms per month. Please add in the Branded SMS from twilio, example user can add the company instead of the number only. Thank you 

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

SMS gateway by admin - we will think about that. Though as far i can remember we had this. But for any reason, we removed it.

And for Twillio you should able to send branded SMS if your account has masking.

Thanks

• 6ixty8percent

2 years ago

Thanks for the response.

Yes please bring back sms gateway by admin.

Just add-on a bit regarding the sms branded label, yes if my account is set-up via twilio then i able to use the masking. But this not what end user need, Example: user want to add the company name, they can submit the name then wait for admin approve it and allocated the branded label to user account. You may refer to the link below

https://imgur.com/a/UrCq58A

• Space_Labs

2 years ago

The buyer when purcharse Visual Drag & Drop Flow Builder & IniChat IG DM BOT in market get nexst addond free? Or is posible refund? Or what is the rewards for this buyer , example i Buy this addons 

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

It may happen in many cases actually.

You may be purchased ChatPion with less amount, but now check the price of the extended license. We are not asking you to pay more $400 . So you shouldn't ask for refund at-least.

Sometime we give huge discount on product, sometime people need to buy with regular high price. It's a regular process.

Thanks

• iyksam20

2 years ago

Great updates!

I have been a long time customer with your earlier discontinued products. The only thing I'll ask is to not alienate your loyal customers. You Discontinued EZinboxer and many addons that we paid for when Chatpion was released and a lot of customers like me own extended licenses these products including Chatpion. While you seek new customers, please remember us.

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

Thank you for your comment. We are not going to remove ChatPion, our new plans will not affect our existing users. You will be safe for sure. 

Stay tuned for version 8. This is going to be awesome.

• JFOC

2 years ago

Great planning.

Anyway the e-commerce feature need improvement specially providing better shipping/delivery functionality.

Currently its impossible for using e-commerce properly since the shipping delivery function is not feasible for some country. 

Providing a function for consume and sending delivery information from general 3rd party would be useful.

For example for sending delivery data (weight, length, width, height, country, city, province, district, delivery type) from chatpoint :

Endpoint : https://blabla.com/delivery

Data type: GET/POST

Parameters: parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4 ….

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Seems in past, you said about it. But it actually tough to work with so much stuff at the same time as ChatPion has a lot of features now.

Hopefully we will try to consider in future.

Thanks

• JFOC

2 years ago

hi,

yes I was mention about this feature many times. Currently the ecommerce is not much used because of the shipping limitation

• HT

2 years ago

This information is a must for delivery integration. But at a minimum the customer location should be captured in each order.  

Please try to get this feature ASAP Chatpoint team.

• mokmok

2 years ago

What is the implications to the existing customers that already spent quite sum of money to buy the core and addons? Do they still have to purchase again?

• Space_Labs

2 years ago

God question , is posible get the other addons free? For already buyer 

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

No, all our existing users will remain the same. You guys don't need to upgrade or pay the subscriptions fee yearly or whatever. 

Cheers!!

• OptiBiz1

2 years ago

Unfortunately I agree with @AhmedMabrok . Offering a business through resellers which this is, an SaaS, requires loyalty with these resellers - they are the spine of your business. When you round them and try to grab the customers yourself, they will start to look for options and there are plenty of options out there. I have already turned down a few vendors for not understanding the business model of SaaS providers and not being loyal to those who are their service providers. So you want to eat the cookie AND keep it. You want to make your customers pay an annual fee (which already happens through the support fee) AND you will provide a free lite version. What's next? Integrating code to see where the bots are installed so you can go directly to those end-customers?

For the feature updates; good. I had a hope that you would modify the datetime object so that it could be configurable so that it could be used for e.g. health clinics for setting up appointments. Now the clients of such clinics can set up appointments in the middle of the night and there are no checks.
    (I have sent you a screen cast where I have demoed how another vendor have done it)

• OptiBiz1

2 years ago

Also, I would like to see an API for creation of customer accounts with a certain subscription package.

I want our regular e-commerce platform (Woocommerce for now) to handle subscriptions, renewals etc (and this also handles the different VAT levels that we need to deal with without too much hassle) so I want to be able to create, select, update and delete acoounts in ChatPion from other systems. Since there is already a API key , then it's highly unlikely that someone would just be able to create accounts on their own.

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

It looks like you have completely misunderstand the new sale strategy.

There is no difference actually from the current system.

We are not going to grab your customer anyway.We don't use cookie in your system.

It just people will come in our website, signup & download a regular license's lite version with very limited features just for testing. That's it. Nothing else.

And the price model is for new customers. Not our current customers.

Thanks

• eldalil

2 years ago

Good job I'm witting this update

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

Thank you for you comment. Hopefully, we will come up with the ChatPion Version 8 shortly. Stay tuned.

• info@xeroneit.net

2 years ago

excellent news, the only thing I would add is a good design, in the flow builder, as well as that it shows at all times what type of flow is being created (facebook / Instagram) and the page or profile, it happens to me often that you forgot to which page I am creating the flow and I have to go out to see this features, I hope it is available within the flow builder.

Regarding telegram, new all-in-one platforms come out every day, I would like chatpion to also be an all-in-one platform and for telegram to also be available within chatpion and WhatsApp (when the api is available).

Excellent team work

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

Thank you for appreciating our hard work. 

Yes, we will have the flow type/page name/IG account displayed on the canvas of the visual flow builder. You will get this on version 8. The UI/UX will be far better than our previous versions.

We hope you will like the new design.

Cheers!!!

• itwebmaster

2 years ago

Firstly, I wish you goodluck in your new idea as long as it does not affect the business of the extended license customers, because for someone to invest in extended license and purchase all the addons, he may find it boring to pay again annually as not all saas users have enough paying clients yet, some don't even have at all.

Secondly, please remember that envato market place is large and you stand chances of gaining new customers from there, so I advise that you don't leave the market completely. 

Finally, make sure new customers don't find it difficult to join the Chatpion as some people don't like the idea of annual payment but would prefer to buy addons anytime than pay annually expecially for the saas customers.

Otherwise your new update is no doubt awesome and i thank you for developing such a great software! Love you guys so much

• ranzu84 Team

2 years ago

Thank you for your comment. We are not leaving the Envato/Codecanyon completely, we will be just non-exclusive on codecanyon so that we can sell the ChatPion scripts from our site. We will have an option to purchase from Codecanyon too. Besides the Yearly or whatever subscription plans we will also have a lifetime license for both the Regular and Extended licenses. 

Existing users will not be affected by our new plans. So, no worries for you guys. 

• engsayedwafa

2 years ago

To have a special discount on us from purchase, before placing the new image

Make the new price for new buyers

We buy and trust, so don't waste trust like many developers

Preserve your community

And from her, I can say that I will support you

Because our support for you continues the continuation of success for all

But I can say that it would be good to put a special discount for those who bought before this idea

To enjoy support and satisfaction at the same time

Instead of getting a frown, plus I see that you have a good mind

And I can say that I trust you will do the right thing

Sample Image

• Oworock

2 years ago

Nice update.

But we have been expecting email marketing update for extended license users, when are you adding ability to send emails to users based on their activities on chatpion. This should include if they are free users, paid users, or expired paid and free users.

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

We will keep this features in mind for future update hopefully.

Thanks

• Oworock

2 years ago

Also, I will love to make the following request too.

Let new user be able to buy a package directly without test/free days, the free days can come in terms of money back guarantee.

Add Flutterwave to the payment gateway for African users.

Work on the affiliate section, let every user have access to through their account login details and also have affiliates who are not users just as we have now. It's hard for account users to create a new account for affiliate and also, the affiliate cookies is not working for people using WordPress as landing page.

Lastly, it will be nice if you can include a testing ground for bot creation on the canva. This means, you can test your bot flows as you build without going to Facebook or Instagram. 

• Space_Labs

2 years ago

Amazing just i request team option , because inn old versión is only límited to 1 user pero bot , this team option is for livechat?

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Hope User level team member add-on will help to operate by your other members.

Thanks

• Space_Labs

2 years ago

Plis add autosincronization with woocomerce and use woocomerce in bot , and extend bot yo WhatsApp and telegram

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

We have already an add-on for sync wc products in ChatPion https://xeroneit.net/portfolio/woocommerce-integration-chatpion-add-on

WhatsAPP api isn't publicly available yet.

Telegram BOT will come as separate platform.

Thanks

• Space_Labs

2 years ago

Yes but the problem is need sincronizate manual for get products :(

• sambuev

2 years ago

How about telegram chat bot?

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Hi sambuev,

We will launch telegram bot software as different platform. We are disparately wanted to keep it away from Facebook tools. And specialized solution for telegram only.

We will launch it as SaaS platform, also provide agency account & whitelabel acccount in future also.

Let's see how we can go forward. We need your cordial help ;)

Thanks

• engsayedwafa

2 years ago

Also we are thinking to set annual payment for main ChatPion for future customers.

Can you explain more about this point?

We pay for support, is this in return for support or what?

I know that there are a number of buyers who do not pay support

Will this be in return for support or what, and the value must be within reasonable limits

I hope to find a convincing answer

As for the update, I really salute you. Your platform is great, but allocating an easy interface to complete all the tasks will be excellent. I suggest you look at other platforms such as Bootstar or Chatmate or others. You will find that the drag and drop panel and linking tasks are all easy. I wish you well.

I love your platform and want more

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

If you check there are a lot of wordpress plugin which are annual payment based outside Codecanyon. 

These annual payment for support, get new updates etc.

After 1 year if anyone don't renew, system will not be stopped, but will not get update. I find this strategy in many other wp plugin developers. However in these case both annual & lifetime price may available. Annual price will be lower. Still we are thinking more on it.

We are trying our level best to make better ChatPion better everyday & ChatPion has many new features & Complete e-commerce solution builtin & we are improving everything continuously with great passion. We appreciate all of your support & inspiration.

• engsayedwafa

2 years ago

To have a special discount on us from purchase, before placing the new image

Make the new price for new buyers

We buy and trust, so don't waste trust like many developers

Preserve your community

And from her, I can say that I will support you

Because our support for you continues the continuation of success for all

But I can say that it would be good to put a special discount for those who bought before this idea

To enjoy support and satisfaction at the same time

Instead of getting a frown, plus I see that you have a good mind

And I can say that I trust you will do the right thing

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

No worries at all for you. Our previous customers will not fall under this new price policy. You will not need to pay anything for new update. Updates always free for our current lifetime customers.

Thanks

• aralom

2 years ago

"We are thinking to become non-exclusive seller in Envato & start selling main ChatPion from our own website. In this way we can provide a lite version of ChatPion as free download & people can use Chatpion with limited features."

SMART MOVE! :)

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Thanks a lot for your inspiration. Your comment make us brave to move in this new strategy.

Thanks

• Aliinnayat

2 years ago

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Thanks a lot. Hopefully we can go live with ChatPion Version 8 shortly. Stay tuned.

• AhmedMabrok

2 years ago

lite version is bad idea for SAAS Provider like us that will destroy our business

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

I don't think so. It will not do any harm to the extended license holder. Because lite version or regular license is same type. And lite version is with very limited feature which actually not enough to run completely. It's just to setup & configuration & few chat option.No worries for extended license users.

• AhmedMabrok

2 years ago

regular License also selling subscription with another payment method and they activate the user account manually so they also pay little and we pay more and they get all futures

but if regular license can't create another users that will be fare enough for all 

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

We will think about more restriction on regular license in future.

Thanks

• mostafa0mahmoud

2 years ago

• xeroneitbd Admin

2 years ago

Thanks a lot. Hopefully we can go live with ChatPion Version 8 shortly. Stay tuned.

Write an Answer

Please Log in To give an answer.

This site requires cookies in order for us to provide proper service to you      Got it