Future Plan With ChatPion and Add-ons Development - Roadmap 2020

Profile Picture xeroneitbd  11th Apr 2020 ChatPion

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are doing well. First, best wishes to you and your family. Stay home and stay safe in the COVID-19 outbreak. 

Today we are glad to present our future plan on ChatPion. Since the release of ChatPion, about 7 months ago, we have issued bunches of updates with many new features, which have made ChatPion unique and more powerful than before. In fact, ChatPion has finally become the best self-hosted white label multichannel marketing script in the world market.

Here we share some of our future plans on ChatPion, as follows:

ChatPion & Add-on Improvement (Common):

1.    Add & Refresh button for Post-back Id in all forms where there are selection option
2.    Add button for Label in all forms where there are selection option
3.    Security : CSRF attack prevention security apply
4.    WP Self hosted post – Category option add
5.    During migrating conversation leads to subscribers leads, import existing old label added by any API
6.    Remove button for carousel template
7.    External link of image option provide in Bot settings image upload
8.    Webview form submission email alert to form owner
9.    Email activation for signup option disable/enable

Code & Database Optimization :

We are working on code level optimization & database optimization to make system faster as much possible .

E-commerce Improvement:

1.    E-commerce order submit confirmation to seller
2.    E-commerce purchase list show in subscriber details modal
3.    Floating number allow in product price
4.    Copy/Clone product
5.    Currency display option on left/right
6.    Decimal point display option
7.    Number formatting display for price.
8.    Direct buy button beside add to cart
9.    Inventory system
10.    Abandoned cart reminder sent
11.    Option to upload multiple image for products
12.    Possibility of changing the price according to the attribute
13.    Export orders as CSV
14.    Get offer notification
15.    Get stock availability notification

New Features:

One Time Notification (OTN)

1.   One Time Notification request button in bot settings
2.  One Time Notification Broadcasting

Email Drip Campaign

Beside Messenger drip campaign, we will also implement email drip campaign in future

SMS Drip Campaign

We will also implement SMS drip campaign in future to make multichannel marketing more powerful.

Native Blog :

We are implementing a blog system from where admin of ChatPion can publish blog content, it will be displayed on separate front-end page.

Menu Manager:

We are also working on Menu Manager. Menu Manager for creating new menu, add new page in back-end or link of external page.  

WP Post Sharing to Social Network:

We already have feature to post self-hosted WordPress website from ChatPion, however in this time we are also working on a WordPress plugin for sharing WP post to other social network like RSS Feed posting.

YouTube Video Sharing to Social Network:

As like as RSS feed post, YouTube channel video that comes as new can be shared in other social network automatically.

VidCasterLive Add-on :

We will release Facebook Live Streaming add-on for ChatPion in future.

Fix:

WordPress self-hosted account import section shows without module access.
Error handle if main post-back and new child post-back are same.
Facebook Re-post Random Interval Fix if any Interval not selected.
E-commerce add product button in mobile show
And some minor fixes.

Dear valued customers,

No doubt the ChatPion is the best PHP script among other marketing-related software. Still, we always work hard to improve the quality of it.

You may know we are honest and transparent in dealings with you. In other words, we never make empty promises and marketing hype. Also, we hide nothing from you. Instead of marketing jargons, all our sales pages are full of feature list, for they act as our main weapon to boost the sale of our products. We believe our products advertise themselves with their qualities. Similarly, we always say that if our products satisfy your needs in current state, buy them otherwise don't. Truly, We refrain ourselves from alluring customers with hollow promises.

Therefore, please, take these things as our future plan, not as promises. And don’t let this article make you purchase our products, either. As I said earlier in this article, buy our products if they meet your needs in the current state. I hope you will not regret, if you buy.  

And we don’t have any ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for release. And these changes list isn’t final, there may add new or we can remove anything depend on the situation. These updates may come with multiple updates gradually , some may be add-on (not decided yet finally) .

30 Answers

• mahmoudrefaat2020

3 years ago

This feature of whatsapp auto reply is already there with another competitors like this ( https://www.botme.com/whatsapp ) why this is not available here ?

• ahmadomar

3 years ago

Simple request . 

Can you set an option in ecommerce system for changing language ?

Because default language will be set for all users 

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion, We will think about it in future.

• riadkafalgazal

3 years ago

I love adding Arabic to the template

Of course, a new language can be added and modified

But there is a problem with the template formats

In the Arabic language, writing does not start from left to right, but from right to left. I love if there is an update that links the Arabic language by changing the template directions and changing the list from left to right, as well as the direction of writing

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Sorry but at this moment we are unable to help regarding RTL .

• siddardhat

3 years ago

Please add a custom CSS option. 

I don't want to create an entire whole theme if I just want to change the colors of the few things, maybe adjust spacing or something else. 

If we have a CSS option, we don't need to mess with the core files and can update safely with one click. Without having to worry about anything being broken in the theme or having to pay a developer lot of money. 

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion, We will think about it in future of-course.

• RyanMelo

3 years ago

Hello XeroneIT Team, 

I hope you and your family are in good health. 

I would like to write my suggestion, I personally tested these features from other scripts and it would be great if you can add them to XeroChat, maybe it could help you get more sales Inshallah...

1. Facebook Comment Inbox Reply (I'm using this feature from DoopChat, when I posted on my page those people who commented to that post will receive an instant reply directly to their Facebook Messenger). This feature really helps me build more subscribers because all the commenters are receiving a direct inbox reply and they are all replying.

2. Facebook and Twitter Analytics Report (Currently using this feature with PHPAnalyzer, it can generate an analytics report that can be exported in PDF format, this is really helpful to all Digital Marketers like me, especially those DM who are handling Clients.

3. Email Newsletter Drag and Drop Builder (This is really a prerequisite for sending emails professionally)

4. WhatsApp Message Sender and BOT (This feature is powered by TWILIO WhatsApp API, currently available as an Addon on Midrub script, please check HERE.)

5. Facebook and Instagram Ads Manager (This feature is also available on Midrub and ManyChat, please check this link to see the Midrub Addon for reference)

6. Social Media Post Planner Calendar (This feature is really helpful to monitor the post schedules in a day, week, or month. It is available also as a Midrub Addon)

7. Professional Themes (Every SaaS service company needs a great looking Homepage to grab the attention of the potential buyers, this is the main reason why StackPosts got lots of sales because they have separate Themes to choose from)

8. RTL Arabic Language (This is really important cause there's a huge market in the middle east for this type of service)

9. Currency Option for Ecommerce (this feature is really important to all the users who want to show their local currency not only a $ sign.) 

10. Sub-category for Products on Ecommerce (This is important if the user is building a Fb Messenger Store for Restaurant, I do understand how these restaurant customers when they are buying food, most of the time they are requesting additional items, example: a customer is buying a Burger, then he needs additional vegetable, cheese and sauce.)

11. WordPress Plugin Email Popup (I forget to add it after the number 3, this feature is very useful to get more email list that will be saved to the XeroSeo email list, here is the Email Popup that I'm using.)

You can sell these features as an Addon/Module so that you can able to support the development cost... I'm a Digital Marketing Manager in Kuwait, I'm very happy to share my ideas to make your product become number 1 in terms of SaaS Script Features.

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion. We appreciate it.

However i think you didn't explored everything of XeroChat yet.

Some of the feature you have mentioned as suggestion is already available.

Anyway thanks for your suggestion. we will think about that doesn't available yet.

• Idris7umed

3 years ago

I definitely agree with you and hope that the xerochat team takes into consideration

• eramax

3 years ago

Why you don't using Facebook/Instagram product catalogs in XEROCHAT ecommerce? is more easy and synchronized
    are there any possible to use it? 
    thank you!

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Currently it's not possible.

• quantri24

3 years ago

Hello, I appreciate your white paper for Xerochat development for the futureAfter a while using the extended version. I have been struggling to think about decentralization in the Xerochat platform

I look forward and hope you will be in the update or an addon
    1. Decentralization in Admin
    - Admin1: Only access browsing and managing members

- Admin2: Only manage packages

- Admin3: Only manage the payment area

2. Decentralization in user accounts
    - Primary users will have full rights in their accounts and decentralize their employees according to the following

- Employee 1: Only access area COMMENT FEATURE

- Employee 2: Only access area MESSENGER TOOLS

- Personnel 3: Only access area POSTING FEATURE

- Personnel 4: Only access area PAYMENT

* Note: It is only suggestions and ideas for arrangement

When a platform has decentralized utilities, it will make the business easier to operate and professional

I really hope you seriously consider this proposal and will implement it in the future.

Whether it is an update or an addon I am still extremely happy to receive it

Thank you for watching and thinking about it

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

We appreciate your suggestion & explained in details. We will definitely think about it in future.

• ZanDaph

3 years ago

Hi Sir,

Suggestion please.... I hope in Package section (Pricing), the user of the hidden package can also pay either manual in Paypal or recurring. payment.

There are certain instances wherein that package is exclusively available for the group of people. In that case, we can still automate the payment system. Thank you Sir :) .. I hope you will consider this :)

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion & appreciate it. We will definitely give a thought in future.

• ZanDaph

3 years ago

Hi Sir,

Suggestion please.. I hope in e-commerce you will put a flag beside phone number upon check out as a country code. Some customer won't bother to put a country code so the sms message won't be received by them. Thank you.

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Good suggestion. We appreciate it. We are considering it & hopefully we will implement it in future.

• info@xeroneit.net

3 years ago

Hello, do you consider the possibility of offering services in the ecommerce system?

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Not in our current plan. We will think about that in future hopefully. Thanks

• ahmadomar

3 years ago

"E-commerce order submit confirmation to seller"

about this feature can you make it for both email & sms, because i some potential in creating stores for local businesses?

thanks

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

We will consider for future update hopefully.

Thanks

• Idris7umed

3 years ago

Thanks Xeronit Team For the great news glad to hear this

What about WhatsApp Bot?

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

You are most welcome.

Unfortunately WhatsAPP doesn't have any publicly available API yet. The API for big company who are partner of Facebook at this moment.

• JFOC

3 years ago

I think what we needed for now is API, so we can integrate more.

Other things to improve bot building experience such as:

a. a visual builder like a Dialogflow is simplest rather than a tree.

b. hybrid chat (when a visitor is not logged in to the Facebook they still can chat with us using a live chat that builds on Xerochat)

c. Drag & Drop bot reply settings so we can change the reply order without deleting a  reply

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion.

• alnibrass

3 years ago

Thanks for that 

but why need Remove button for carousel template ?

it's very important

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

We mean,  a delete button for carousel template if you have added it & want to delete again.

Thanks

• sanyto

3 years ago

Im Excited to this Great Mind Xeroniet team. 

My prayer for VidCasterLive Add-on has screen share, green screen, can invite multiple guest, able to create animated banner, able to pullout comments :)

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thank you.

It actually very complex things for web based live streaming software & currently we don't have any plan for it.

Thanks

• ivan2087

3 years ago

integration with Whatsapp business with bots?

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Unfortunately WhatsAPP doesn't have any publicly available API yet. The API for big company who are partner of Facebook at this moment.

• kaybee5000

3 years ago

Hello , thanks for the good work. The the Almighty Allah bless you guys more. 

Can you please add these features

1. Emails addresses submit in webview form should be automatically added to the profile of the subscribers. I think some people will prefer using webview form instead of quick email reply to collect email address because so many people on Facebook don't register on Facebook with their email.

2. Subscribers should be added to a label from the template made for keywords reply. Just like in Facebook message ads, I preferred using the 3 questions that I will be able to set up on Facebook. Anyone that click on any of those keywords should be added to a label.

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

1. I think that already available. You can set it as WebView. https://www.youtube.com/watch? If you talking about clicking on postback , that also already available.  For keyword reply it's not yet available. However we will think about it in future hopefully.

Regards

• adan-rivera

3 years ago

there is gonna be a broadcasting for facebook back using the api ?

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/reference/send-api/

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

We have already used this API in BOT Reply. That's for replying message with in 24 hours.

Thanks

• eramax

3 years ago

I like the work they do, but I would like them to focus on improving the speed of the system, the database really is very bad at managing queries. With a lot of data your system collapses. This is very important for any company that uses your tool.

I think they should invest the effort in optimizing the tool they have created and not waste time creating an e-commerce site or a blog platform. For blog this is Wordpress, for ecommerce there are hundreds that are excellent. 

why not integrate woocommerce/shopify better? 

Develop and improve the tools for Instagram, WhatsApp?

Thank you for your work and for continuing to improve day by day! 

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Query is well optimized . However there is always a place to improve. We are always working on to improve it as much possible.

But you may also keep in mind that system is Webhook based , so if lot of subscriber & message, then a lot webhook call may come from Facebook. So that time it may slow. You may need to think about your correct hardware configuration also. There are a lot of processing in back. If you have found anywhere we can improve, specify it & let us know in our supportdesk. We are happy to make changes there.

May be you don't need them , but we have many users who need that.

Instagram & WhatsApp doesn't have any official API yet publicly available.

Anyway thanks for your feedback.

Regards

• moneylove1101

3 years ago

when do you update it's

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Please read everything. Already said in details.

And we don’t have any ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for release. And these changes list isn’t final, there may add new or we can remove anything depend on the situation. These updates may come with multiple updates gradually , some may be add-on (not decided yet finally) .

It's mainly for 2020 goal. There is not specific date yet.

• einarhb

3 years ago

Thank you and good job with the system.

I think many really see the need of more payment option to support our local currency that paypal and stripe do not offer in our country.

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Actually it's impossible to implement all local payment gateway by us.

In future we will give API for XeroChat to integrate with third-party. We think then other local developer will come to integrate their local payment system.

• siddardhat

3 years ago

While I appreciate that you have planned a great roadmap and are adding new features regularly, I have a simple question.

Why are you trying to build an e-commerce platform within Xerochat, when you can create a good integration with other existing solutions like Shopify or Woocommerce which are already being used by millions and are robust with hundreds of integrations?

Why create a native blog with limited features? you could just create an integration with Wordpress such that we can display Wordpress posts quickly without any having to do much coding.

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Definitely a good question .

If you search in Codecanyon or other script selling market , you will find a lot of E-commerce platform as stand-alone product & selling a lot. So that indicates there is a big market even existing of WooCommerce, shopify etc. People need it . But the most important part is , XeroChat E-commerce is bit different & unique as it's completely designed for Messenger E-commerce Platform. So WooCommerce or Shopify isn't designed for Messenger as far i know. And Messenger or Conversation Marketing is going to lead the market already. People spend their time in Facebook or other social network more than any website & getting habituate to buying from Facebook directly. So we can see a big potential here. May be you don't need it. But there are a lot of people who needs it.

There are a lot of WordPress theme also available in the market. So as there is option to use your own WordPress theme in root, so you can do it by yourself by purchasing or developing any WordPress theme.  Our system isn't WordPress based , so we are giving an option for those people who used our front end. And the fact is , 70% people use our native front-page. So we are building native Blog system .

Hope it make sense :)

Regards 

• kaybee5000

3 years ago

May the Almighty Allah continue to bless you guys. Amin.

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thank you so much , best wishes to you also. Stay safe :)

• davineto

3 years ago

Awesome updates. 

You guys rock!!

I my opinion ONE TIME NOTIFICATION (OTN) should be maximum priority. 

It’s a very important feature specially now, when we have many leads to keep in touch. 

Thank you very much!!

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thank You.

Yes, We are already started working on to implement One Time Notification (OTN)

• aiman2109

3 years ago

I'm looking forward for this update, especially for currency and number format. 

Or open box to connect payment API from other vendor. Because in my country alot portal payment acceptable by customer. Paypal and stripe is rejected by customer.

Thanks

Regards

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

We will think about it in future hopefully.

Regards

• go2tanvir

3 years ago

hope for the best. We fell proud that this amazing product is come from a bangladeshi developer team .

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thank you so much :)  Keep us in your prayer.

• ZanDaph

3 years ago

Hi Sir,

Just want to clarify this

" During migrating conversation leads to subscribers leads, import existing old label added by any API "

Does this mean we will then have an API? Also, I hope you will consider the Permission Roles Sir (Admin, Staff,Accounting,etc) :)

Thanks! :)

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Label can be added by two way . Either with any application like XeroChat by API or directly from Facebook Messenger. 

So during migrating list, currently we don't sync previously added label . Now our plan to sync this label for subscribers. But we found some label that are added directly from Facebook can't be retrieved by APP.

Thanks for your suggestion. We will have a thought on it in future of-course.

• ZanDaph

3 years ago

Thank you XerOne IT Team !!! GOD BLESS :)

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

You are most welcome :)

• info@xeroneit.net

3 years ago

wow if you doubt any xerochat since i acquired ez inboxer is the best investment, thanks for listening to your customers and trying to improve more xerochat every time. ps: don't forget the Instagram addons

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thank you. We will also think about Instagram add-on in future hopefully.

• ahmadomar

3 years ago

Good job team

You just made my day , I am glad to hear this.

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thank you so much :)

Write an Answer

Please Log in To give an answer.

This site requires cookies in order for us to provide proper service to you      Got it