ChatPion upcoming feature for version 5.0 announcement

Profile Picture xeroneitbd  27th Jul 2020 ChatPion

Dear valued customers,

You know ChatPion is the best PHP script among other marketing-related software. Still, we are always working hard to improve the quality of it.
Now we are working on a very big update for ChatPion 5.0 that will be released by this year (2020) as soon as possible.

Let me give you a summary of upcoming new features of 5.0 :

1.   Facebook APP approval will not be required for own uses or with small set of users you know.

This is a great initiative by Facebook in recent changes, they have removed the app approval process for the admin or the people who has role on the app to use . This is a fantastic movement & remove a lot of headache . A lot of people who want to use our system for them only but due to hassle of App Approval including business verification feel uncomfortable. Now this situation is going to be changed for personal use cases.  We will give details about it later .

Here is announcement from Facebook https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2020/08/04/app-review-improvements-business-developers/

2.    Drag & Drop Email Builder for Email Marketing Feature

In next update, we are going to add drag & drop email builder to create email template easily beside the rich editor. You will have both option to create your email template. This will help you to build beautiful email with less effort. 

Details here https://xeroneit.net/blog/how-to-create-beautiful-email-templates-in-xerochat

3.    Ecommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Reminder: 

Recovering lost sales is one of the most important marketing strategy to become successful Ecommerce seller.
A lot of people leave the cart without checkout at the end & forget. In regular website Ecommerce store, most of the time it’s quite impossible to send email or SMS to them to recover the abandoned cart as you don’t know email or phone number. But here Messenger Ecommerce comes as a game changer. You can track them anytime you want. Because anyone added a single product in the cart is already become Messenger Subscribers.

Now you can set up to 3 reminders to the subscribers who has left cart without checkout to make the sale complete.

Details Here : https://xeroneit.net/blog/how-to-recover-lost-sale-with-xerochat-abandoned-cart-reminder

4.    Ecommerce Store Order Status Change Message Template Set:

Now you will be able to send Facebook Message, email or SMS during order status change from your predefined template easily.

5.    Instagram Auto Comment Reply:

You will be now import Instagram account associated with your pages & can set auto comment reply campaign for Instagram posts.

6.    Post Planner from CSV:

Bulk post scheduling in social media is another important thing & we are working on to implement bulk post scheduling from CSV file.

Details here https://xeroneit.net/blog/how-to-post-on-social-media-from-csv-file-with-xerochat-bulk-post-planner

7.    Medium Social Network Integration:

We are adding Medium social network in posting.

8. RazorPay Payment Gateway Integration in Ecommerce:

We are working on to integrate Indian online payment gateway Razorpay in Ecommerce.

9.  Paystack Payment Gateway Integration in Ecommerce:

10.  Mollie Payment Gateway Integration in Ecommerce:

11 . BOT Reply easy edit by drag & drop sorting for replies, carousel, button, quick replies .

During editing bot or post-back reply, you will be able to re-order replies , re-order any post-back button , quick replies button & carousel template with drag & drop sorting facility.
This will give you much flexibility in editing bot replies & not to start from beginning if you do any mistake in ordering replies .

Details Here :  https://youtu.be/0D-7uu6qVUA

Please, take these things as our future plan, not as promises. And don’t let this article make you purchase our products, either. As I said earlier, buy our products if they meet your needs in the current state. I hope you will not regret, if you buy. 

And we don’t have any ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for release. And these update list isn’t final, there may add new or we can remove anything depend on the situation. These updates may come with multiple updates gradually , some may be add-on (not decided yet finally) .

14 Answers

• Uchechukwu33

3 years ago

Hi xerochat team Nice updates 

Can't wait to have them 

however.....

there are few things I would like to recommend adding to the release 

1. for extended license users, the new payment gateway should be made available to bill users especially the paystack for Africa. I mean no single update made specifically for extended license users   

2. for the external email & SMS.  Please can you add an embed code options or ULR Users can submit details on external website then save on contacts   that way we can collect emails outside messenger 

3. can you consider adding landing page to make it the best marketing software in the world or create a digital product option on eCommerce

those are my recondation and I hope its brrn consider and responded to in a short time 

Best Regard

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Hello,

1. More payment method like Razorpay, Paystack , Mollie is going be added in Extended license payment feature.

2. Optin form builder is also coming as an add-on .

3. #2 will solve the this need.

Thanks

• info@xeroneit.net

3 years ago

I could include a basic landing page builder within xerochat like the one that manychat or silferbots have, I think with the implemented email marketing function it would be great to have a landing page builder

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Give more details please with explanation to understand it correctly.

• kaybee5000

3 years ago

I think he is talking about creating landing pages in xerochat to collect emails into exrochat 

• ZanDaph

3 years ago

Yes Sir, I think he is referring to landing pages to collect emails which is the new policy for email marketing :)

• info@xeroneit.net

3 years ago

xerochat is no longer just about Messenger marketing, now we can do email marketing and sms marketing, so taking advantage of these characteristics the best way is with a landing page where we can also capture email and cell phone numbers (this data is synchronized with xerochat).

With the possibility of adding messenger growth tools within the landing page

• JFOC

3 years ago

Finally, the drag&drop and reorder BOT Reply is coming in v5

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Yes, You can now easily edit by drag & drop reply 1 under reply 2 & ordering each button, carousel template etc easily.

• Wamda

3 years ago

is it possible to add custom price for attributes, for example if customer choose Pepperoni Pizza to buy it, The price for general will be $5.0 for small size and if he want bigger size for example large the price will add +$3 then the price in general will be $8

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion, We will think about that in future.

• info@xeroneit.net

3 years ago

Hello team, I hope you are planning the possibility of connecting the store data to a google sheet, although its panel is very interesting, I would like to have that option of google sheets

• info@xeroneit.net

3 years ago

Apparently the function of sending the data to a Google sheet will not come in this version either

• fadolla

3 years ago

it is possible to update for easy ways to creat chatbot, maybe some flow builder, because since i buy until now i don’t know how to create a chatbot, or maybe you have a add on plugin for this with a good price.. thankQ 

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

There is already a thirpdarty flow builder developed by a thirdparty developer & you will find it in community group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/xerochat/

Also we have built in tree view builder to create bot easily , check here https://www.youtube.com/watch?

• fadolla

3 years ago

yes, I can see. but I saw also a lot of your customers purchased the code but it not functional / no support. what I meant is asked your consideration to build a drag and drop as another function for the chatbot ( flow builder ) as well,

we all trusted you more than outsource create the add on for xerochat

• 3bdo_karamallah

3 years ago

I plan to buy xerochat but i need to know is there admin dashboard to manage and control users (delete , add , limit account to each user) in regular licence 

and whats is the deference between regular and extended in features ?

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Difference between regular license & extended license is described here with details https://xeroneit.net/blog/difference-between-regular-license-extended-license

• kaybee5000

3 years ago

This sounds very good. You guys are really doing good job. More grace to you guys from the Almighty. I will like you guys to make xerochat collect emails into its data base from a wordpress website or any other website like PHP. Your customers will be happy with this function and you have more advantage over some other script in codecanyon. Best wishes. 

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion & appreciation. 

Yes, We are already planning to do this in near future. Stay tuned with Xerone IT .

• jbain

3 years ago

All these are great additions but we need API Functions for external integrations.

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thank You, We are also considering it.

• BrownChiLD

3 years ago

I plan to buy xerochat now but should i wait? or will i get free update later? i dont want to waste buying now as i also intend to buy plugins and all that.

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Updates are free .

• katetan

3 years ago

Build in Ecommerce feature suggestion: Can auto send abandoned cart reminder via messenger. 

THANK YOU  

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

It's already in the list.

• ZanDaph

3 years ago

WOW! Thank you Sir. I would like to suggest the following features :)

1. Different Role Permission (To lessen our tasks)

2. Shipping Rate based on Location

3. Customized Payment System

4. API Integration

Thank you.

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion.

We are also planning to give some API endpoints in future. 

Do you have any specific Payment Gateway you may want to use in your Country & which country ?

• info@xeroneit.net

3 years ago

In Colombia and 5 Latin American countries we use ePayco

https://docs.epayco.co/

• ubaojeh

3 years ago

Paystack for us in africa will be a boost. paypal not available here

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

We are adding Paystack in the list also.

epayco.co website is using different language than English & struggling to understand . We will see what we can do.

• info@xeroneit.net

3 years ago

1. Dynamic Shipping Rate

- You will be able charge different shipping rates based on your customer's delivery location.

2. Variable Products

- Create multiple product variations on your single product and you can set different prices and images per product variation

3. Abandon Cart Follow-ups

- You will be able to automatically send follow-up emails, sms or messenger chat to customers who attempted to order but was unable to complete the transaction.

4. Google Sheet Integration

- Get your order data automatically inputed on your Google Sheet

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

Abandon cart flow ups is already in the list.

• katetan

3 years ago

Hi thank you for the update and good effort. To make the software even more user friendly, here are some feature strongly recommend by users:

1) Ecommerce store able to upload more than one photo for each product

2) Able to easily send msg to inform and record tracking number for paid customer from ecommerce store once seller pack and ship the goods

3) Drap and drop builder for messenger for more visually organize between postback. (like manychat) Although we have treeview, but most users will appreciate can have more user friendly interface to create postback and linking each postback. 

• xeroneitbd Admin

3 years ago

It allows multiple images already.

Write an Answer

Please Log in To give an answer.

This site requires cookies in order for us to provide proper service to you      Got it