XeroChat upcoming feature for version 5.0 announcement

Profile Picture xeroneitbd  27th Jul 2020 XeroChat

Dear valued customers,

You know XeroChat is the best PHP script among other marketing-related software. Still, we are always working hard to improve the quality of it.
Now we are working on a very big update for XeroChat 5.0 that will be released by this year (2020) as soon as possible.

Let me give you a summary of upcoming new features of 5.0 :

1.    Drag & Drop Email Builder for Email Marketing Feature

In next update, we are going to add drag & drop email builder to create email template easily beside the rich editor. You will have both option to create your email template. This will help you to build beautiful email with less effort.

2.    Ecommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Reminder: 

Recovering lost sales is one of the most important marketing strategy to become successful Ecommerce seller.
A lot of people leave the cart without checkout at the end & forget. In regular website Ecommerce store, most of the time it’s quite impossible to send email or SMS to them to recover the abandoned cart as you don’t know email or phone number. But here Messenger Ecommerce comes as a game changer. You can track them anytime you want. Because anyone added a single product in the cart is already become Messenger Subscribers.

Now you can set up to 3 reminders to the subscribers who has left cart without checkout to make the sale complete.

3.    Ecommerce Store Order Status Change Message Template Set:

Now you will be able to send Facebook Message, email or SMS during order status change from your predefined template easily.

4.    Instagram Auto Comment Reply:

You will be now import Instagram account associated with your pages & can set auto comment reply campaign for Instagram posts.

5.    Post Planner from CSV:

Bulk post scheduling in social media is another important thing & we are working on to implement bulk post scheduling from CSV file.

6.    Medium Social Network Integration:

We are adding Medium social network in posting.

7.    RazorPay Payment Gateway Integration in Ecommerce:

We are working on to integrate Indian online payment gateway Razorpay in Ecommerce.

Therefore, please, take these things as our future plan, not as promises. And don’t let this article make you purchase our products, either. As I said earlier, buy our products if they meet your needs in the current state. I hope you will not regret, if you buy. 

And we don’t have any ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for release. And these update list isn’t final, there may add new or we can remove anything depend on the situation. These updates may come with multiple updates gradually , some may be add-on (not decided yet finally) .

10 Answers

• BrownChiLD

1 day ago

I plan to buy xerochat now but should i wait? or will i get free update later? i dont want to waste buying now as i also intend to buy plugins and all that.

• katetan

2 days ago

Build in Ecommerce feature suggestion: Can auto send abandoned cart reminder via messenger. 

THANK YOU  

• ZanDaph

7 days ago

WOW! Thank you Sir. I would like to suggest the following features :)

1. Different Role Permission (To lessen our tasks)

2. Shipping Rate based on Location

3. Customized Payment System

4. API Integration

Thank you.

• JFOC

8 days ago

I hope the next version phase is improving the current features like better bot building experience, e-commerce product variation, e-commerce custom payment, API, and the dynamic shipping rate.

• rcmsoluciones

8 days ago

1. Dynamic Shipping Rate

- You will be able charge different shipping rates based on your customer's delivery location.

2. Variable Products

- Create multiple product variations on your single product and you can set different prices and images per product variation

3. Abandon Cart Follow-ups

- You will be able to automatically send follow-up emails, sms or messenger chat to customers who attempted to order but was unable to complete the transaction.

4. Google Sheet Integration

- Get your order data automatically inputed on your Google Sheet

• katetan

8 days ago

Hi thank you for the update and good effort. To make the software even more user friendly, here are some feature strongly recommend by users:

1) Ecommerce store able to upload more than one photo for each product

2) Able to easily send msg to inform and record tracking number for paid customer from ecommerce store once seller pack and ship the goods

3) Drap and drop builder for messenger for more visually organize between postback. (like manychat) Although we have treeview, but most users will appreciate can have more user friendly interface to create postback and linking each postback. 

• siddardhat

8 days ago

Nice Roadmap, particularly looking forward to the Email builder. 

It would be great if you can create a public roadmap, users will be able to request features and vote for features they want the most. This may also give you better insights on what the users want.

• mohannad_alshikha

9 days ago

it will be great if will add future to add more than one photo only in the commerce store for each product in the store

and if possible to make general comment templete " made one time by the user and just will chhose the template name in the privet replay "

for the privet replay instead of writing the comment every time enabling privet replay

good luck in your future plans

best regards

• go2tanvir

9 days ago

its amazing to learn about the xerochat next plan. I think you  xerochat team should lookafter on payment getway for home country ( must SSl Commerz).

hope for the best.  feel proud to be a Bangladeshi Company 

Thank you 

• rcmsoluciones

9 days ago

Guau !! como siempre digo que eres el mejor.

Solo quiero agregar sobre el comercio electrónico de Messenger,

Sabemos que es una solución de varias tiendas, pero necesita que cada tienda tenga la capacidad de configurar opciones de pago, de esta manera será más funcional para los usuarios con múltiples negocios.

Espero que se pueda implementar en esta nueva versión

Write an Answer

Please Log In To Give An Answer.

This site requires cookies in order for us to provide proper service to you      Got it